World Casino boasts of having a lot of loyal players. A lot of the
players credit this to the high level of consumer service quality. The
games work perfectly, they are able to withdraw their money without a
lot of hassle, and they actually do win games.
This is another Real Time Gaming (RTG) creation.
The site is simple in design. The predominant color is black and there is no theme. It’s pretty straight forward.
There’s a background sound which you can easily mute. There’s a
rotating hero image in the center that features their promos for the
What is odd or different is that their HOME button is third on the
menu, instead of being the first. They are probably counting on people
making the mistake of clicking DOWNLOAD NOW when they actually want to
As mentioned, the first item on their menu is the DOWNLOAD NOW. Click
that if you want complete access to all of their games. The software is
easy to install:
1) Download the software. This should take no more than one minute.
2) Once the download is complete, open it.
3) If it prompts you, click RUN.
4) Click FINISH
You will be prompted to provide information, such as name, age, and contact details if you wish to open an account.
If you are using a Mac or does not want to download the software, you
may play the Flash version of the game. Just make sure your browser
supports it. It shouldn’t be a problem. Almost all browsers support it.
They have 5 casino game categories: Slots, Video Poker, Table Games, Progressive, and Specialty.
They definitely specialise in Slots. More than half of their games are
slots. All of which has superb graphics and fast response time. It
tried abut 20 games, spending about 10 minutes in each and found myself
highly entertained. I’ve played a lot of RTG slots game and this is no
different from the rest. All work perfectly and right about the same
I tried video Poker games: 7 Stud, Jacks or Better and Sevens Wild.
Like other RTG games, the phasing is fast and the graphics are good but
not as good as the graphics in other categories. I broke even after
about an hour. I moved on to Progressives.
Progressive is something common on RTG games. I don’t really have a lot
of luck in this game but I tried it anyway just for the heck of it.
There’s more than a million in prize waiting. I didn’t win it. I never
had any luck with games that are based purely in luck. That’s probably
why I lost about $30 in Specialty games. I spent about 15 minutes
before moving on to Table Games.
I spent the most time here. I was playing for about three hours and was
on a seesaw. I lose in small amounts and always win big. Any wise
player would tell you to bail out the minute you win big but I had to
test the site so I continued playing. In the end, I won $200.
If you play any of their games under VIDEO SLOTS plus KENO and SCRATCH
CARDS, you will get up to 100 percent bonus with a ceiling of $777. Use
the code BIGSLOT.
You may also just play BLACKJACK, VIDEO POKER, or CASINO POKER for a
100 percent bonus with a ceiling of $150. Use the code NEW100.
They have promotions that change daily.
As of writing, they offer an extra $250 if you deposit $150 and play
Slots, Keno and Scratch Cards. I’m pretty sure this is one of the
biggest game bonuses around. Use code: CLUB250X
To promote their new games, they are also giving away bonuses for
merely playing the game. For example, they have Rapid 5s. These are
free rolls given every hour, on the hour, this weekend.
Another promo is the $25 if you claim the same coupon five times. Coupon: SLOTS65.
They also have 30 percentCashback Bonus on Monday.
You also need to check out their V.I.P. Rewards, Special Surprise Promos, and Jackpot Comps.
They have fewer payment methods:
You can pay through:
• Visa or Mastercard with a $21 minimum per event and $1,000 maximum per event
• InstaDebit with a $20 minimum per event and $1,000 maximum
• Moneybooker with a $20 minimum per event and $1,000 maximum
• Eco Cardwith a $20 minimum per event and $1,00 maximum
• Netellerwith a $20 minimum and no maximum
• MyPaylinQwith a $20 minimum per event and $1,00 maximum
• Click2Pay with a $20 minimum per event and $1,000 maximum
Withdrawal may be made through:
• ACH with a minimum withdrawal fee of $350 and maximum of $4,000
• InstaDebitwith a minimum withdrawal fee of $20 and maximum of $4,000
• ECO Card with a minimum withdrawal fee of $20 and maximum of $4,000
• Click2Paywith a minimum withdrawal fee of $20 and maximum of $4,000
• MoneyBookerswith a minimum withdrawal fee of $20 and maximum of $4,000
• NETellerwith a minimum withdrawal fee of $20 and maximum of $4,000
• Wire Transfer with a minimum withdrawal fee of $300 and maximum of $4,000
• MyPaylinQwith a minimum withdrawal fee of $20 and maximum of $4,000
• Courier Cheque with a minimum withdrawal fee of $350 and maximum of $4,000
They have live chat available 24/7.
• USA Toll Free: 1888 671 2855
• FRANCE: 0805 111 375
• ITALY: 800 986 549
• SPAIN: 800 992 03
• GERMANY: 0800 101 3183
• UK Toll Free: 0800 230 0920
• US Toll Free: 1866 728 5443
• UK: 0870 166 8803